Thursday, March 16, 2017

Finding a Location


     Being a director is no joke! I started filming with my "actor" today, and she was ridiculously picky. "That lighting's not good," "You're at a bad angle," shall I go on? Aside from these complaints, the location I had picked out for the first scene (The Alchemist, a stylish café in Wynwood)  wasn't adequate for her! Now I need to rack my brain for a new film site. Any suggestions anyone? I want the location to be somewhat similar in aesthetics to that of White Bird in a Blizzard (dir. by Gregg Araki in 2014), which I'll link the trailer to down below. (Wish I could link the whole movie but it isn't on Youtube. If you're curious, it's on Netflix!) Please don't hesitate to shoot me a DM on Instagram, @3ricalevenson, or simply comment on this post.





No comments:

Post a Comment