Saturday, March 25, 2017

Technical Difficulties

     Plans to film today were foiled by two things: my phone camera cracked, and the weather was much less than ideal in Wynwood today. In light of these events, I have revised the plan and we are set to film next weekend. I do need camera suggestions, though. I have been wanting a professional camera for some time now, but have put it off because I told myself I could just use my phone camera... Well, clearly the universe had other plans. If any of you have suggestions for professional cameras capable of beautiful video and pictures for somewhere around $200, let me know pleeeease!! Currently leaning toward a Nikon, but sill need to do research. All help is welcome, I am extremely technologically challenged. xx

No comments:

Post a Comment